fredag 14. desember 2012

Ingenting





It´s been quiet here. I can see that showing my home and my blog in the newspaper invited some new guys over here. Welcome welcome! I really don´t like showing myself of like that, so it was quite strange being in front of the camera and not behind it. But one of Tromsø´s best photographers and journalists were allowed and welcomed to visit our house. Iiik. Please have mercy with me, I´m not posting that often nowadays. My head is full of things I want to do, and once I´ve done some there´s always something new popping up. Today I had to give myself a go-slow-day. I woke up and listened to the wind outside, made the fireplace, drank some coffee, ate late breakfast and tried to get some sewing and cube-making done. As you see we have a lovely calendar this year. Made by the wonderful blogger dotty-love, who sent it to me. No stuff and things, just some very nice words for every day. Today´s note to self really fit our day. I´ve been a hormonal mess this week. Today I had to calm down and just try to be nice. Hope you´re having a calm and warm week end wherever you are! Calm down. Christmas will come anyway. I will try to remind myself on that too...  

3 kommentarer:

  1. Så fin du er i ditt fine hjem!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Sååå fint! Og så gøy å se kalenderen i hjemmet ditt som er så deilig kreativt, hurra!

    SvarSlett
  3. Tusen takk skjønne damer.
    Kalenderen er så fin, og jeg er så glad jeg har fått den av Dotty Love.

    SvarSlett

Fortell, har du noe på hjertet?